Bee Pollen is made by honeybees, and is the food of the young bee. It is considered one of nature’s most completely nourishing foods as it contains nearly all nutrients required by humans. Bee-gathered pollens are rich in proteins (approximately 40% protein), free amino acids and vitamins, including the B-complex, and folic acid.
Bee pollen is a complete food and contains many elements that products of animal origin do not possess. Bee pollen is richer in proteins than any animal source. It contains more amino acids than beef, eggs, or cheese of equal weight. About half of its protein is in the form of free amino acids that are ready to be used directly by the body.
Bee pollen contains vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, lipids, and protein. It comes from the pollen that collects on the bodies of bees. Bee pollen may also include bee saliva.
So here are some Health Benefits of Bee pollen :-
– It acts as a natural energizer for your energy and raising your ability to endure and resist fatigue
– Contains a high amount of antioxidants that have an anti-inflammatory effect in the lungs
– Protects against asthma and Helps get rid of bacteria
– solve circulatory problems and correcting cholesterol levels
– Supports the Cardiovascular System , Helps prevent heart attack and brain stroke
– contains enzymes that can aid in digestion and supports the immune system
-Stimulate ovarian function as well as being a hormonal booster