Honey health benefitss are so many, and in this article you know with us the most important benefits of honey health and treatment.
Honey is a product of plant nectar produced by bees. Honey has been an important place in human nutrition since ancient times. It has been used by many ancient civilizations for medicinal purposes. It occupies an important place in Indian Ayurveda, Chinese, Greek, The honey contains more than 200 substances, mainly consisting of water, fructose sugar, glucose sugar, low fructose sugars, some amino acids, vitamins and minerals, as well as It contains A large number of antioxidants, plus it carries anti-bacterial properties, which earned many therapeutic properties. Honey is characterized by many health and therapeutic benefits, and is still used by many for therapeutic purposes, including some stomach problems, such as diarrhea and ulcers.
The honey provides the body with the needs of a full of vitamins, because it contains many vitamins such as vitamin A and B1 and B3 and B5 and B6 and also vitamin D and k and E also contains folic acid and neutinic acid, the body strongly needs all these vitamins and the body absorbs these vitamins after passing An hour to eat honey, unlike the vitamins found in other foods different, they are slower in absorption.
The patient can begin to treat himself using honey without reference to the doctor because the treatment of honey does not have any damage, the patient can start to eat pure honey because it is easier to absorb and helps in the prevention of diseases.
At the same time, the honey works to treat inflammation and help to calm it and also to treat the wounds that heal slowly, and also can be used in the case of honey shots, where honey works to increase the secretion of glutathione in the wound and this activates the growth of tissue and stop taxidation, Accelerating the process of healing, honey can treat wounds if taken orally also not just put it on the wound.
Honey can be considered a powerful antibiotic with the ability to kill germs and resistance bacteria, because honey was able to eliminate the typhoid in only two days and was able to destroy the barbevod bacteria after only one day and was able to kill bacteria causing pneumonia for four days The dysentery was eliminated within 10 hours.
: And honey has other benefits also where it can treat the inflammation in the throat and work to soften and also can stop coughing because it has a great ability to kill the bacteria that cause the presence of inflammation and that by eating in the morning on the empty.
A study on a group of children with cold and cough who ate a spoon of honey before sleep that they have a rate and severity of coughing a large proportion, and did not feel insomnia due to cough during sleep more than those who did not take honey, So honey is used as an anti-cough.
A study was conducted on women in menopause, where their memory was tested after eating honey every day for 4 months, and the result was an improvement in their memory
one of these benefits is healing Wounds The use of honey topically on the wound works to kill the bacteria and pathogens, and keep the wound clean and cleanse, honey acts as a disinfectant for wounds and helps to heal. Honey is a source of food Honey contains a great variety of vitamins and minerals such as calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc and many elements in addition to being used as a source of sugar flavor.
in the case of cancer patients and chemotherapy is a decrease in the level of white blood cells, and found that the study of 40% of patients who ate two tablespoons of honey a day, the rate of white blood cells are normal.
Many people use honey to treat seasonal allergic symptoms.
Honey to eliminate bacteria Honey can eliminate bacteria resistant to antibiotics.
Honey is a natural and ideal source of energy, especially for athletes or those who follow a diet.
problems for those suffering from itching or crust, can use honey locally on the scalp for 3 hours and then washed with lukewarm water and show the result within a week.
Although honey contains a proportion of sugars, but it Balbalg balanced to help regulate blood sugar. Types of honey Honey zakum honey of the best types of honey is characterized by strong taste and its therapeutic properties. Sidr honey is also one of the best types of honey in the world and the price of kilo can reach 133 dollars, and is characterized by dark brown color and smell smart and tasty taste.
It has been proven that one kilo of honey is useful for the body with 3.5 kg of meat, 12 kg of vegetables or 5 kg of milk.
Honey works to compensate sugars consumed by the body because of the physical or mental effort because it contains glucose easy absorption and body representation and fructose slow absorption, which saves blood sugar.
Honey is a highly effective therapeutic, preventive and nutritional product. It is useful for both children and adults and does not stay in the stomach for long. It is quick to digest and is quickly absorbed into the lymphatic system and reaches the blood.
– Honey treats gastrointestinal disorders, it increases the activity of the intestine and does not cause fermentation of patients of the digestive system and does not cause irritation of the walls of the gastrointestinal tract and activates the metabolism of tissues and makes the process easy, and eliminate the effect of excessive acidity in the stomach to prevent the infection of stomach ulcers and duodenum.
– Honey mixed with pollen and royal jelly is a useful paint to relieve pain and accelerate the healing of tissues in all types of wounds and anti-bacteria, bacteria and fungi because it contains the substance laxative formic acid).
– Treatment of chronic hepatitis and biliary cystitis and help break up the stones by taking honey with pollen daily.
– At the World Medical Congress of Physiology of Members announced that eating 100 to 150 grams of honey per day works on the treatment of heart disease and strengthen the heart muscle to the presence of glucose glucose honey, which feeds the heart muscle.
– Treatment of poor structure and anemia, raise the proportion of hemoglobin in blood and increase the weight of children vulnerable to contain vitamin B12 and vitamin C.
– Relieves insomnia and helps to fast and quiet sleep.
– Used in the treatment of nerve and neuropathy because it contains vitamin B1.
– Honey with pollen and royal jelly treatment for rheumatism, arthritis, and resistance to ED and infertility.
– Honey improves the growth of bones and teeth and prevents the risk of rickets for children because it contains (calcium and phosphorus), and it helps to soften the tissues and the survival of calcium in the body.
– Honey is a good remover for cough and has a softening effect for inflammation of the tonsils and throat, and is useful in cases of difficulty swallowing, dry throat and dry cough.
– Honey useful in the nutrition of patients during the role of convalescence and resistance to aging and in the case of coma.
– Benefits pregnant women during pregnancy and childbirth and works on the treatment of vomiting and strengthen the contractility of the uterus during childbirth and useful for children when teething.
– Prevent cancer, where it was found that surgeries can not cure the cancer of the brain, but after the bifurcation stopped and then gathered in one area to be eradicated and has succeeded in this, especially when using honey with a grain of blessing.
– Honey is considered to prevent hemorrhage and maintain alkalinity of blood, which helps to overcome stress because it contains vitamin (K).
– Helps improve the ability of the eyes to contain vitamin B2.
– Treat infections and skin diseases and prevent their occurrence because it contains vitamin B3.
– Resists microbial and spastic microbes and treats ulcers (tropical cancer beds).
– Prevent the incidence of eczema, herpes, psoriasis and boils because it contains vitamin E.
– Very useful for pneumonia, respiratory diseases, colds and pulmonary tuberculosis especially when using honey with yogurt.
– Honey is considered a successful treatment for neurological diseases and honey is also a very successful treatment for addiction.
– Very useful for women’s skin as it works to soften and reduce wrinkles.
Honey with Pomegranate Treatment for Rift Valley Fever.
– Honey is a very successful treatment for burns, infections, sweat glands, benign and mastitis.
– Treatment of chest diseases such as chronic asthma and colds and others because it contains magnesium and expanded materials for the people.
– Honey is an effective treatment for phlegm and prevents its formation in the lungs, especially in smokers.
– Honey treats kidney infections, ureters, bladder and kidney stones (with pollen and bee gum).
Honey is a treatment for menstrual pain, uterine constriction and pre-eclampsia. It is used in the treatment of breast cancer.
– Treatment of inflammation of the gums and tongue, tooth decay and cracked lips because it contains fluorine.
– Honey reduces the sugar in the blood of diabetics because of the presence of fructose, which does not need insulin to burn, and also contains insulin-like substances that control blood sugar.
– Prevention of night blindness, corneal and conjunctivitis, eyelid edema and chronic corneal inflammation because it contains vitamin A.
– Helps in the process of protein representation and maintain the balance of food exchange within the tissues because it contains vitamin B6.
– Prevention of scurvy and muscle damage, especially the heart because it contains vitamin C.
– Honey is mixed with pollen blood fluules and helps to clot because it contains vitamin K.
– Prevention of malignant anemia, liver and pancreatic disease because it contains folic acid.
– Prevention of hair loss, whiteness and ulcers of the digestive tract because it contains vitamin B3.
– Prevention of poliomyelitis, poor memory and plagerma disease because it contains vitamin B5.
– Regulate metabolism and prevent hemoglobin deficiency because it contains vitamin E.
– Honey with pollen treats allergies and allergies associated with asthma very successfully.
– Treatment of infectious diarrhea in children and increase the number of red blood cells and white.
– Treatment of liver diseases and strengthen and prevent the deposition of fat in it and improve its functions and prevent the formation of stones in alveoli.
– Treatment of poisoning and alcohol poisoning and poisoning of pregnancy because honey contains the substance (phospholipidate), which has a calming effect and urine.
– Treat sunburn by placing honey on hair and is used in the treatment of irritation and skin spots skin paint honey and pollen.
Antimicrobial resistance such as (Salmonella – Staphylococcus – Microcox basilis).
– Prevention of many diseases because of the substance (prostaglandin), which leads to lack of body exposure to many diseases.
– Honey is used in the treatment of cancer, where honey contains acid (asinamic and caffeine), which affect the DNA of cancer cells, unlike chemicals that affect cancer cells and sound at the same time.
– Treatment of constipation and hemorrhoids with local and honey powder and pollen.
– For athletes, honey is a good and easy source of energy and vitamins, it is characterized by a taste of love and maintains weight.
For children, honey works to increase their weight and prevent them from many diseases. It also treats children’s diseases such as dysentery and infectious diarrhea. And reduces their intestinal colic.
It is useful for the nursing mother, as it is compensated for by the loss of vitamins, mineral salts and sugars. It also benefits the infant as it increases milk production in the mother, increases the nutritional content and antibodies in breast milk and supports child resistance to diseases.
– Used in weight loss where it has been scientifically proven that activates hormone anti-obesity body works to move fat body.
– Strengthening the body’s immune system because it contains substances such as carotene, chlorophyll and its derivatives, zantophylles and tannins. The previous materials also act as antioxidants, anti-toxins, tumors and tumors.
In addition to honey, there are other products for the bee cell, we can use include: bee venom, beeswax, royal jelly, bee pollen powder, honey gum or propolis. Each of them has a very important effect on the different processes that occur in our body, because of its distinctive compounds.
Bee venom is characterized by steroid properties, due to its anti-inflammatory effect, contains amino acids, colorless, transparent and bitter taste. The bee venom is used to heal the wounds, only after a test has been performed to prove that the patient does not suffer from an allergic reaction to bee venom.
In the case of nerve injury, bee venom acts in a similar way to prostaglandins, which have many functions in the body, including pain and inflammation in infected tissues.
Arthritis – Baths and ointments containing bee venom, which is characterized by anti-inflammatory effect.
Cardiovascular disease – Bee venom activates blood circulation.
Propolis is a natural antibiotic, produced by bees, and is the result of metabolic processes that occur in the body of the bee. Propolis is composed of resin, wax, essential oils (essential oils), bee pollen powder, vitamins (mainly B2, B1, E) and metals such as iron, calcium, manganese, aluminum and zinc.
Propolis preserves the hive from risk, given its antimicrobial properties. It also protects humans from the risk of infection and diseases caused by germs, viruses and mold. Propolis also positively affects the metabolism of calcium and phosphorus in the body.
Antibacterial effect of antibacterial and inflammation.
Contributes to lowering blood pressure and high cholesterol level.
Combines Staphylococcus aureus bacteria that multiply in the lungs and kidneys.
Helps to treat difficult wounds and burns.
It is possible to heal women’s diseases by placing an ointment or lotion from the propolis in the affected areas.
Treatment of stomach and intestines – Propolis oil is used on the basis of olive oil.
Contributes to the treatment of nose, ear and throat diseases.
Royal jelly is a milk produced by bees that can not fly, which is called “nursing bees.” Royal jelly plays an important role in the development and growth of the Queen Mother Bee (this food is given only to queens).
Because of the influence of royal jelly, the queen can put too many eggs. Royal jelly contains 24% water, 31% protein, 15% fat, 15% carbohydrates, vitamins B and E, acetylcholine and digestive enzymes. Vitamin E is used as an antioxidant, to keep the queen’s food from the risk of oxidation and damage.
Helps to treat arthritis.
Strengthen and strengthen the nervous system.
Prevents depression and has a calming effect.
Is a male element of flowering, gathering on the feet of bees when moving from flower to another. Bee pollen powder has anabolic effect and contains amino acids, vitamins A, B, C, minerals, antibacterial agents and enzymes. Each pollen powder has a different effect, according to the flowers produced. The bee pollen powder was thought to prolong longevity, give youth a sense of activity, and increase resistance.
Helps to treat constipation or diarrhea.
Helps treat anemia.
Helps to treat liver diseases.
Regulates thyroid activity.
Contributes to the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Cosmetics: egg yolk, pollen, avocado, honey – used as a face mask.
The bees produce it and is prepared to build a honeycomb. Wax is produced in the wax glands located in the belly of the bee. The bee produces wax in the days 10-17 of its life, and from the 18th day onwards these glands begin to shrink and stop working.
For external use: For cosmetic purposes, candles, dressings and creams.
Fixed Heels: Sunflower oil and beeswax.
Catarrh: Treatment of colds by heating beeswax in the bathroom.
Acne: Leads to the extraction of toxins.
Muscular and tendon diseases.